After you read the following “Precautions” and “Prohibited Actions” sections thoroughly, please use the Inquiry Form to contact us related to our products. Your questions will be answered via Email or by phone call on the next business day. However, our response may be delayed due to a type of question and/or volume of questions we received. If your question needs to be answered promptly, please call us. In addition, when your question is received weekend, holidays including during the new year holiday and summer vacation seasons your question/concern will be answered on the next business day.
This inquiry form should only be used for our products, previously sold products, product repair requests, or sales for parts that are used in our products. Please refrain from creating an inquiry related to suggestions or our products, business partnership inquiry, product proposals, etc.
- Please review frequently asked questions (FAQ) section before you contact us.
- Your questions will be answered via Email or by phone call on the next business day. However, our response may be delayed due to the type of question and/or volume of questions we received. If your question needs to be answered promptly, please call us. In addition, when your question is received weekends, holidays including during new year holiday and summer vacation seasons your question will be answered on the next business day.
- Please enter your address, phone number, Email address, etc. correctly. Inaccurate entry or no entry of your contact information will result no correspondence.
- If our response Email is not deliverable your question may be answered via phone call or postal mail.
- Since our response to your question is created specifically for you, please refrain from using our response, even a part of the response, to other purposes in the internet or other media outlets.
- Even if you have contacted us before, please create a separate inquiry form for your new question.
The following actions are prohibited by our customers.
- Using somebody else’s email address or a false email address to create the inquiry form.
- Any marketing or preparation to start a business advertisement that is intended to your own personal/business benefits.
- Any actions that are intended to damage our company’s or a third party’s honor or trust.
- Any actions that will intentionally/unintentionally damage individuals’ computers, mobile devices, tablets, etc., by spreading computer viruses, or other harmful computer programs.
- Any actions that are prohibited by laws and regulations, actions that lead to potentially breaking the laws and regulations, or actions that are considered inappropriate with our discretion.